We are expanding and are looking for a passionate and talented head chef to manage our new kitchen locations in Oslo. In addition to being responsible for the operations and people at your designated kitchen you will also be involved in the development of many innovative and fun food concepts.
What you will do:
- In charge of day to day operations and staff management at your assigned kitchen location
- Prepare meals to order
- Comply with and enforce food safety and sanitation procedures
- Ensure quality of the food ingredients
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen space
- Responsible for financial results at your kitchen (food margins, staff cost)
- Support the company Executive Head Chef with menu development for new food concepts
- Administer stock, projections and purchasing
- Minimise food waste
Who you are:
- A people person and team player
- Passionate about food and healthy eating
- Takes initiative and handles responsibility well
- Exceptionally organised
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule
- A quick learner and tackles challenges head on
- Someone who wants to have fun at work
- Have at least 2-4 years experience working as a chef and some experience leading teams
- A small and energetic team with a startup culture – Get the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and motivated team that has a lot of fun working together towards our common goal; to deliver great food experiences and improve eating habits.
- Large development potential – You will work closely with everyone in the company and be part of the process of building, creating and testing new concepts, ideas and processes.
Smiz creates feelgood food concepts tailored for takeaway and delivery. This means that our customers can enjoy their meals at home with the same fresh taste it had leaving our kitchen. We are a ghost kitchen concept founded in Oslo in 2020. Today we are running several virtual restaurant concepts delivered through our digital food court. We believe that food is an essential part of a healthy and happy life, so our goal is to make sure that the joy of nutritious food is always accessible to everyone.
Salary and benefits to be negotiated.