We are expanding and are looking for enthusiastic kitchen staff to join our food mission. In the kitchen, your role is to prepare the orders, ensure good quality of the food and minimise waste. We are looking for both full time and part time employees.
What you will do:
- Prepare meals to order
- Ensure quality of the food ingredients
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen space
- Comply with food safety and sanitation procedures
- Minimise food waste
Who you are:
- A people person and team player
- Passionate about food and healthy eating
- Takes initiative and handles responsibility well
- Exceptionally organized
- Comfortable with a flexible work schedule
- A quick learner and tackles challenges head on
- Someone who wants to have fun at work
- Have some experience working with food
- A small and energetic team with a startup culture – Get the opportunity to join a young, dynamic and motivated team that has a lot of fun working together towards our common goal; to deliver great food experiences and improve eating habits.
- Large development potential – You will work closely with everyone in the company and be part of the process of building, creating and testing new concepts, ideas and processes. If you are interested in leadership we offer management training for the right potential.
Smiz creates feelgood food concepts tailored for takeaway and delivery. This means that our customers can enjoy their meals at home with the same fresh taste it had leaving our kitchen. We are a ghost kitchen concept founded in Oslo in 2020. Today we are running several virtual restaurant concepts delivered through our digital food court. We believe that food is an essential part of a healthy and happy life, so our goal is to make sure that the joy of nutritious food is always accessible to everyone.
Salary and benefits to be negotiated.
Application deadline: Ongoing